Aug 24, 2020
Quantum Quote:Albert Einstein: “Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world.”
Stephen Cowan MD is a board-certified pediatrician with over 30 years of clinical experience working with children. He has a subspecialty in Developmental Pediatrics and is a fellow in the American Academy of Pediatrics serving as a member of the AAP section on Developmental Disabilities. Dr. Cowan helped children with chronic asthma get completely off medications within 4 weeks by connecting with their bodies & nature.
1. Our whole society has ADD - we’re all on the spectrum
2. We evolved on this planet - we are nature, too
3. Cosmic Snowman– Click to View. Everything is built from the bottom up
4. Teach our kids from the ground up. How to Sit. Be in their body, Be half full.
5. Spend more time in your body– feed the body before you feed the mind
6. Nature favors diversity. Society favors conformity.
7. Sleep is critical to memory– connects the past to the future.
8. Fear paralyzes & limits imagination.
9. Change takes place from the ground up.
10. Nature is “Organic Growth Mind Thinking”– like a tree’s branching vs. Fixed-Mind, Black & White thinking (which leads to “I can’t”).
11. Exercises for home: While eating, ask yourself and your family to raise their hand when they are half-full. This extends beyond self awareness and can improve a child’s imagination, long term health.
Recommended Book: “Mindset” by Carol Dweck
Be sure to tune in to our Aug. 13 episode, "Fighting COVID with Light and Air" and download your free Energy $aving Guides at awesomeearthkind.com/resources
For a 15% discount code toward your UVC purchase, visit https://www.awesomeearthkind.com/post/commercial-uv-lighting-disinfectant